I leave the University of Konstanz starting 02/2014. This website is therefore not updated any more.
My private website is accessible under http://konschtanz.de
FB Informatik, Fach 230
78457 Konstanz, Germany
Due to my focus on secure data storage, several projects mainly leaving the prototype status accrued. All of these projects are hosted under the BSD-License on Github. My own playground is accessible under https://github.com/sebastiangraf while all projects I currently work on with students and supervise are located under https://github.com/disy.
To guard the status of the projects and to sync the most recent version with github combined with Travis CI.
Current archives can be retrieved over Maven Central.
The projects currently under my administration are:
- Design Patterns and Concurrency, Lecture & Tutorial, Summer 2011
- Facets of Distributed Storage, Seminar, Winter 2010/11
- Web Application Toolkits, Seminar, Summer 2010
- Design Patterns and Concurrency, Lecture & Tutorial, Summer 2010
- Practical Applications for Tree-based Storage, Seminar, Winter 2009/10
- Programming in the Multi-Core Age, Seminar, Winter 2008/09
- Introduction to Computer Science 1, Tutorial, Winter 2006/07
06/2008 - 1/2014: Research Assistant and PhD Student, Distributed Systems Group, University of Konstanz
10/2006 - 2/2007: Student assistant, Computer Graphics and Media Design Group, University of Konstanz
01/2006 - 12/2007: Student assistant, Distributed Systems Group, University of Konstanz
10/2005 - 06/2008: Master Studies in Information Engineering at the University of Konstanz
04/2004 - 09/2006: Part-time Software Developer, Qualigo GmbH
03/2003 - 08/2003: Internship, Fraunhofer Institute for Information and Data Processing (IITB)
10/2001 - 10/2005: Undergraduate Studies in Information Engineering at the University of Konstanz